- For males and females aged 16 and over
- Incident happened within past 7 days
- Across West Yorkshire
- Information to assist decision making
- Access to Forensic Medical Examiner
- No Police report required
- Self-Refer or via a friend, relative GP, Social Services or other support organisation.
If you are 16 or over and have been raped or sexually assaulted within the past 7 days you can now self-refer to our new service.
Our Crisis Worker will discuss your options with you and, if you wish, can arrange for you to have a forensic medical examination.
You do not have to report to the police in order to access this service.
Evidence gained from an examination will be stored by the Sexual Assault Referral Centre. If, in future, you do decide to report the incident to the Police, we can help you with this process.
You will still be able to access emotional and practical support and counselling.
Call: 01924 298954
Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
To book an appointment.
download the information leaflet: self referral information for rape victims
Specialist support for Male Sexual Abuse Survivors