NORTH ROAD SUITE AT RAVENSTHORPE
FROM TUESDAY 24TH MARCH
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO PROTECT OUR PATIENTS AND OUR PRACTICE TEAMS
To stop the spread of the coronavirus we have has to strictly limit access to the whole of Ravensthorpe Health Centre and therefore you cannot gain access to the centre unless your GP or Nurse has asked you to come to the Practice.
There are various signs on the doors providing information to patients about appointments, out of hours the NHS 111 service, repeat prescriptions and more
- If you need to see any member of our clinical team you have to first call our main line:
01924 70767 101 – our patient care advisers will take your initial call then pass this onto one of the clinical team who will call you back. Make sure you keep your phone with you. The Doctor or Nurse will assess your medical problem with you and we have introduced video consultations if required the Doctor or Nurse will decide that with you.
- ONLY COME TO THE HEALTH CENTRE IF:
- Your GP or Nurse has asked you to do so
- Online appointments
- We have had to suspend the patient online appointment booking facility via your systmonline accounts – however all Patients can use the ‘Engage Consult’ Facility for ROUTINE online consultations if required (see our website home screen) instead.
- You can also access more information by visiting our news page follow this link: https://northroadsuite.gpsurgery.net/2852-2/